Saturday, March 11, 2006

Entry the First

This week was the beginning of a new era for me. I placed my first order for comic books with a company called www.dcbservice.com. They were highly recommended by a podcast called http://comicgeekspeak.com. 15 years or so ago when I started down this road to geekdom the only way to get your comics was to visit your local shop. The best way to hear about cool new comics and talk about them was with your friends. My how have things changed. The future is now and such.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reply, the first. Seeing as though we are in the same household, it is only fair that I get to be the first to reply. Without further ado, ladies and gentlement, the silent, but attentive PEANUT GALLERY!!

-Jen

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, I had not heard of that website. I have been doing some business through Instocktrades.com, but I may have to check out this other place.

Also, I have included my livejournal (which has been linked to my name, apparently), as I couldn't remember whether you had it or not.

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lennon!
Welcome to Bloggyland, where everything on the planet is under a microscope.
And thanks for the link, yo.
Allison

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the distinct need to press for more posts. It's not like you have a job or are going to school at the same time or anything.

It's been a week!

Where else can I go to hear about the machinations of Lennon? Answer: Oklahoma, but that's too far right now.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home